Higher Performing Workplaces – Project Aims
The WYCC Higher Performing Workplaces contract (£1.5million) delivers packages of skills support to grow internal talent in SMEs. It is managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges and funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
Higher Performing Workplaces (HPW) addresses the skills and productivity issues of employees in sectors presenting the greatest opportunities for economic growth in Leeds City Region.
Higher Performing Workplaces aims to:
- Improve staff motivation, leadership, communication and teamwork;
- Increase staff retention;
- Enhance employee involvement and commitment to the company; and
- Ensure higher levels of financial performance by SME employers enhance and enable business strategy and operational planning to achieve growth.DMM Training and Development is working with the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges to deliver 40% funded training through the HPW project for eligible businesses
- The business must be based in one of the following districts: Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York (Check your district on the Gov.Uk website)
- The business needs to be an SME: employ fewer than 250 full time equivalent staff and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million
Our Funded Courses
In-House Bespoke: Personal, Team, Management and Leadership Programmes
Open Personal Leadership Programme – delivered in Knaresborough, HG5
Further details on course content can be found here