DMM Training and Development are approved Providers of management and leadership development training, under this funding initiative.
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has launched a service that provides skills support to small and medium sized businesses. The LEP skills service helps businesses to identify their skills needs based on their business growth objectives and then find the right training solution. The training provision is employer led, enabling businesses to design their own solutions and plug gaps in the market. Small and medium sized business based in the Leeds City Region that have a budget to put towards training could also be eligible for funding of between £500 and £50,000:
- Investing in the skills of your workforce improves profits and productivity
- The LEP skills service enables you to source and finance the training your business needs
- Grants of between £500 and £50,000 are available to eligible businesses
- You can design your own solutions and plug gaps in the skills market
- Accessing the LEP skills service is simple and straightforward
To find out more, or to see if you’re eligible for support and funding visit
Phone: 0113 3861 861
Since it’s launch, new and existing clients have accessed the funding and confirmed the application process is straightforward with paperwork being kept to a minimum – an important factor for Employer Led funding. A message fully understood and appreciated at The LEP.
We at DMM Training and Development are here to provide you with any information or assistance you require to ensure you have a smooth and successful application.
This is a fantastic initiative…grab the opportunity to invest in your most important asset. Your Team!