Breakthrough to Success
Outpace the Competition
Strengthen the Bottom Line
Successful business leaders know continued growth is tied to the quality of the ‘human asset’. After all, it’s people who increase customer satisfaction, expand the market share and build a corporate culture. Yet how many organisations prepare employees to deal with the challenges faced to ensure continued performance?
The Programme teaches delegates how to strengthen interpersonal relations, manage stress and achieve their business and personal goals. What’s more, people develop a ‘can do’ attitude that allows them to initiate change and voice their ideas and opinions with confidence and enthusiasm.
The training empowers people to step out of their comfort zones and become someone “who make things happen!”
Changing behaviours and building new skills takes self control, patience and practice. Spaced learning establishes accountability and responsibility to make the changes and build new long lasting skills.
The training enables the delegate to see problems as challenges and face those daily challenges with a different attitude resulting in a more positive outcome for themselves and those around them.
- Build rapport with other business professionals and achieve breakthrough goals
- Utilise a proven process to strengthen relationships
- Understand team tendencies and the impact on the internal customer care chain
- Apply a technique to recall names and facts
- Understand how past events shape behaviour and attitudes
- Become more enthusiastic in day to day activities
- Handle stress before it handles you
- Build personal impact, using appropriate body language, voice and facial expressions
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Reduce self-consciousness and fear
- Apply techniques to gain buy-in and cooperation
- Utilise human relationship principles to motivate others
- Understand the importance of praise and recognition
- Use flexibility to create a positive change and fun environment
- Keep lines of communication open even when we disagree
- Set measurable goals and track achievements
- Inspire others to take action
- Create a “win-win” environment
- Delegate effectively
- Deal with underperformance issues and mistakes, quickly, effectively and positively
- Improved understanding of our colleagues and what motivates them
- A Happy Employee = A Happy Customer
Session 1 Monday 25th September 9.00am to 1pm
Session 2 Monday 2nd October 9.00am to 1pm
Session 3 Monday 9th October 9.00am to 1pm
Session 4 Monday 16th October 9.00am to 1pm
Session 5 Monday 30th October 9.00am to 1pm
Session 6 Monday 13th November 9.00am to 1pm
Session 7 & 8 Monday 27th November 9.00am to 5pm
Interested, but would like to know what others have to say about the Open Programme? Click on the CourseCheck link.